Friday, December 17, 2010

Kaycie Sez: Kaycie's Greatest Hits

New from K-tel!  A grrreeat new double album!  40 number one hits from the original star, Kaycie!  

Yes, they're all here:

I've Been Working On The Railroad...
"I've been workin' on the rainbow, all the live long day.  I've been workin' on the rainbow, just to pass the time away."

Somewhere Out There....
"Somewhere out there, beneath me getting sick..."

Once Kaycie sings a song, it's eternally hers.

????????:
"My unh, my unh, my huh, my huh, my unh!"  
(* bragging rights to anyone who can identify the original song - submissions accepted in the comments section.)

But wait, there's more!  Bonus Christmas tracks!

Oh Christmas Tree:
"Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree... we gotta leave the city."

Jingle Bells:
"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way.  Oh mac fun to win to ride one more hoping sleigh, HEY!"


... and many more!  Every one a "number one"!  "Kaycie's Greatest Hits", a great value from K-tel!  In record shops now.

3 comments:

  1. oooh ooh! "My Unh" has gotta be Kaycie's 'Fergie' version! LOVE IT :) I agree with Faiza about a karaoke version of these tunes. Please try to get Kaycie to perform a concert for you that you can record-she'll be a hit on UTube :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that was even funnier than the Gingy story!!

    ReplyDelete